Manufactured Items per Year
Site-Specific Shipments Annually
POP Program Management
Pointsmith’s business model is centered around partnering with a limited number of large-scale clients. This focus gives us the flexibility to handle massive volume spikes, extreme complexity and crazy-tight timelines – all while keeping a laser focus on quality and field-level support.
- PRINT PRODUCTION – In-house large and small format print production, direct-mail, and finishing capabilities.
- INVENTORY AND FULFILLMENT – We build custom kits based on your store profiles and business rules. We store 15,000 SKUs, which can be managed and tracked in real-time through your marketing dashboards.
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT – We are accountable for ensuring the successful execution of our clients’ retail marketing programs as well as identifying opportunities for innovation, cost savings and continuous improvement.
- FIELD-LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE – Our in-house customer service team responds to more than 70,000 calls/emails per year. With a deep understanding of your business and the intricacies of each promotion, this team helps to ensure the success of your marketing strategies.
Merchandising and Displays
The process of conceptualizing and implementing an impactful visual merchandising strategy is equal parts art and science. Pointsmith Retail & CPG has a deep understanding of shopper marketing and the challenges of designing, fabricating and installing successful merchandising and display programs.
- STRATEGY & DESIGN – We know how to drive ROI. Every design begins with understanding your goal, your shoppers and the retail environment(s) where the merchandising solution will be installed.
- DESIGN ENGINEERING – Our in-house design engineering team specializes in ensuring the structure functions as designed and can be fabricated within budget.
- FABRICATION – Domestic and international fabrication. We produce materials in a variety of metals, plastics, wire, wood and fabrics to withstand the elements of the location or region.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Whether you’re implementing a solution at 10 or 15,000 locations, our project management team has the experience and resources to ensure timelines and goals are met.
- NATIONWIDE INSTALLATION – our network of installers can support one-off as well as nationwide installations. Services include shipment receiving, check-in, inspection, assembly, installation, teardown, disposal/recycling, logistics and warehousing.
When someone enters a branded environment, they should feel immersed in the brand at a sensory and emotional level. The experience should unfold for visitors by taking them on a journey that is both intriguing and engaging. Accomplishing this experience consistently across a chain of hundreds or even thousands of locations is a giant undertaking that must be managed by a company with extensive experience and the capabilities to scale quickly.
- STRATEGY – We start by fully understanding your brand, its personality and your customers. The branded environment must tell this story and ultimately become your most powerful sales tool.
- SITE AUDITS – There isn’t a single retail brand that has identical store layouts across their chain of locations. Site audits are a fundamental step in ensuring the design will be executed effectively at every location.
- DESIGN – The design phase incorporates architecture, interior design, industrial design, graphic design, ergonomics and advertising.
- FABRICATION / CONSTRUCTION / INSTALLATION – Our turnkey project implementation services cover all fabrication (domestic and international), fulfillment / warehousing and installation.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Our project management team is accountable for ensuring deadlines are met, risk is mitigated and all contractors, suppliers and client stakeholders are aligned throughout the project duration.